Subject: FW: Study on discrimination on the grounds of age in the EU (DG JUST)
From: "SM kantselei info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 15:58:46 +0200

Tere,

Edastame vastavalt kuuluvusele Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumile 
vastamiseks pöördumise.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldus

Sotsiaalministeerium

From: Kristin Kaur <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2024 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Study on discrimination on the grounds of age in the EU (DG 
JUST)

Tere,

Edastan.

Tervitades,

Kristin Kaur
Välissuhete nõunik
Justiitsministeerium
+372 530 50 666
www.just.ee <http://www.just.ee/>

From: ICF Research <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2024 12:01 PM
To: Justiitsministeerium
Subject: Study on discrimination on the grounds of age in the EU (DG JUST)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

The European Commission DG Justice & Consumers (DG JUST) has commissioned 
ICF S.A. to conduct a Study on discrimination on the grounds of age in the 
EU (accreditation 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/CP/File.php?F=F_86UDrHlKEGJr07c> 
letter from DG JUST).

Your participation will provide invaluable insights into:

*	The various forms and extent of age discrimination and ageism in your 
jurisdiction.
*	Institutional responses and strategies to combat ageism and age 
discrimination.
*	Relevant statistics and data that can help shape future policies.
*	Gaps and challenges faced in addressing age-based discrimination.
*	Good practices and innovative approaches in promoting age equality.

Your insights will be crucial in shaping a comprehensive understanding of 
the current landscape and informing future actions for progress in this 
field.

Click this link 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_73xWrKqzHV3eQnQ?Q_DL=mteHwM6TIxzer0V_73xWrKqzHV3eQnQ_CGC_72ieFjpVhKi0dXs&Q_CHL=email> 
to take part or forward this email to the appropriate person in your 
organisation to complete it.

The survey includes close-ended questions and open-ended questions. 
Open-ended questions can be time-consuming: as such, the survey will take 
approximately 40 minutes to complete. For you to have an overview of the 
questions, please find the questionnaire overview here 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/CP/File.php?F=F_byMJnB1MO5pHQPQ> . 
Please use the online survey link above to respond. You can save the survey 
at any time and return to it. Use the same device with the same browser each 
time.

Please note that your answers are confidential. The results will be reported 
at aggregate level only. All data gathered via this survey will be stored 
securely and accessed for research purposes only by the research team, as 
explained in the 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/CP/File.php?F=F_eFf6HMEeGPouWsm> Data 
Protection Notice.

Please respond by the 9th of February.

Thanks very much for your time.
The ICF S.A. research team.

Your contact details have been collected from publicly available information 
or communicated to us by the European Commission for the purpose of sending 
you this survey invitation. Your contact details include your name, your 
organisations’ name, gender, function, and professional contact details 
(e-mail address, telephone number, social media accounts). Your personal 
will be processed by the DG JUST (Data Controller), its contractor (ICF 
S.A.) and its partners, AGE Platform Europe and the Youth Forum, for the 
purposes specified in this email.
If you do not wish to be contacted about this topic, or wish to exercise 
your rights in relation to processing your personal data as exposed in the 
privacy statement relevant for this activity, please send an email to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Opt-out link here 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/subscription/manage/confirmation?recipientId=CGC_72ieFjpVhKi0dXs&libraryId=UR_cBhr7QJT9MfB3Ho&distributionId=EMD_mteHwM6TIxzer0V&BT=aWNmY29uc3VsdGluZw>